Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ventura School Murderer: Brandon McInerney


McInerney’s No-Defense



This is what I would have advised McInerney’s case to present; a” No Defense”.



I am not asking for mercy or leniency. I am willing to accept the death penalty because that is perfect justice for what I have done, according to the Bible, which states: “ An eye for an eye” - “a life for a life”. And I will take my punishment like a man.

What I want you to know is what I experienced as a fourteen year old student in that school. I believe that homosexuality is a sin, it is called an abomination in the Bible, and it was, and is abominable to me. I let others, including Larry King know that I felt that way, and he let everybody know that he felt “gay”. He taunted me when he heard my objections to his outrageous conduct and cross dressing and so a little war started between us. But it wasn’t limited to me. He would taunt and provoke the other boys too. He would go into the boy’s bathroom, looking like a woman, with women’s cloths, makeup, and high heals because, as he said; he enjoyed making them uncomfortable and hearing them squeal. When I was fourteen, Larry would humiliate me in front of my friends, talking to me as if I were his lover. And this school supported, sexual harassing of me, made me so mad that I wanted to kill him. And I finally concluded that because the school administration was on his side, the only way to stop him from humiliating me, and show all the other kids that I was not a“queer”, would be to kill him. Now, at seventeen, I can see other alternatives, such as a law suit for sexual harassment, but at fourteen, you don’t think like that. Now I feel that what I did was terrible, it was a sin worst than his sins, and I feel very sorry for what I did. If I get the death penalty I will accept it, it is God’s perfect justice.

But before you decide my fate I want you all to know what is going on in that school, and understand the responsibility that school administration has to share in this awful tragedy, a tragedy they could have prevented. And hopefully, this will prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again,- at least in this school.



Then call the witnesses – the teachers who tried, unsuccessfully, because of the school administration, to correct Larry king, and the students who were also offended by King’s Perversion, and were victims and witnesses of his sexual harassment.



Ross Yerkes



323 256 1018.



No comments: